3/4 cup chicken broth
3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
3 teaspoons of corn starch
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 lb bag frozen broccoli stir-fry mix
20 mid-sized raw shrimp
2 tablespoons ginger
4 tablespoon garlic (because that’s how we roll)
1 bag boil in a bag brown rice
1. Whisk together chicken broth, teriyaki sauce and corn starch in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large non-stick skillet heat oil
3. Add frozen stir-fry mix and stir frequently until veggies are softened. You don’t want them fully cooked through.
4. Add shrimp, garlic, and ginger. Cook 3-4 minutes or just until shrimp is opaque throughout.
5. Add teriyaki sauce mix to veggies and shrimp in the skillet. Bring to a slight boil.
6. Boil about 2-3 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened and shrimp and vegetables are thoroughly coated.
7. Serve over cooked brown rice.