1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 cup canned corn (drained)
1 can cream corn
1/2 onion, diced
1 10 oz can Original Rotel (we like hot Rotel)
4 cups chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
shredded Mexican cheese
1 avocado, sliced (I used 1 avocado per person)
1. Place chicken breast in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
2. Add corn, onions and Rotel.
3. Pour in the chicken broth followed by all the seasonings.
4. Stir to combine and cook on low for 5-7 hours until the chicken breast is fully cooked.
5. Once chicken is done, remove and shred using 2 forks.
6. Place chicken back in the Crock Pot, stir and taste for seasoning.
7. Serve with tortilla strips, Mexican cheese and avocado.