2 large chicken breasts
salt and pepper
3 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup capers
1. Cut chicken into thin fillets by placing your hand flat on top of the breast, stick your knife into the thick end of the chicken breast (parallel to your cutting board) and slide the breast all the way through until you have thin pieces. If this terrifies you just pound your chicken breasts until they’re about 1/4 of an inch thick.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add chicken and cook until browned.
5. Remove chicken. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
6. Cook remaining chicken.
7. Add lemon juice, stock and capers.
8. Bring to a boil.
9. Return chicken to pan, add 2 tablespoons of butter to sauce.